Get Rid Of Birds
We don’t always think of birds as a pest but they can be. Whether it’s the noise they make early in the morning, the acidity of their droppings which can harm paintwork, or the pecking of woodwork, some birds can be a real pest. They may carry bird mites which can bite humans, causing an itchy rash, and their droppings put you and your family at risk of fungal lung diseases, and bacteria which could cause food poisoning, including salmonella.
So whether you have pigeons, myna birds, starlings ,seagulls or one of the many other bird species in Sydney, we can help you get rid of the problem as humanely as possible.
Individually Tailored Bird Pest Control Solutions:
Pest control in Sydney isn’t as simple as it seems and people usually think it would be. It requires lots of knowledge and understanding about birds, where birds live and hide, and bird control products (pesticides). Having over 30 years of pest control experience Sydney and surrounding suburbs, we offer individually tailored, people, pet and environmentally friendly pest control solutions for both residential and commercial property with money back guarantee. Since, two people cannot be the same, we offer customized and individually tailored solutions. We deal quickly and effectively with the following household and commercial pests.
Bird – Pest Control
Successfully controlling birds which can be real pest, will provide you and your family with protection against:
- antisocial and dangerous bird behaviour such as swooping during mating season
- deterioration of your home and property’s appearance caused by aggressive bird behavior and also by unsightly and unhygienic bird droppings
- harmful diseases such as salmonella caused by toxic bird faeces
- bird lice and the painful, itchy bites from bird lice
The most common pest birds around Australian homes are pigeons, starlings, sparrows, magpies, cockatoos and Indian Mynah birds.
Our solution to your Bird problems
We use environmentally friendly and humane methods to rid your home or property of nuisance birds. Our experienced technicians will recommend the best bird pest control options for your property and requirements.
There is no need for you to leave your house and there will be minimum disruption to you and your family.
We arrive on time and leave your home exactly the way we found it.
Why people prefer M&M Termite and Pest Control
We take Bird control seriously and take great pride in delivering a superior service. We only employ the best of the best; our technicians have at least 16 years experience in the industry.
We promise you:
- 100% satisfaction or double your money back
- On time service
- We leave your home exactly the way we found it
- People, pet and planet friendly
Important facts to consider before making your decision
- 55% of the pest control industry are uninsured (Statistics from Pacific International Insurance)
- Some companies take shortcuts by not treating to the manufacturers’ specifications
- Some quote for a fixed amount but then charge for extras
- Few companies back up their claims with a money back guarantee
- We don’t use sub-contractors ( who don’t care about your home )
When you engage M&M Termite and Pest Control you can rest easy knowing that we are insured, we don’t take shortcuts, we adhere to Australian Standards, our quotes don’t change and we stand behind our claims with a money back guarantee.
Fix your Bird problems now!
Contact us now for a quick, effective and environmentally–friendly solution to your Bird problems.