Termite Information Downloads
Whether you are a home owner, investor, owner-builder or developer, whether your property is residential or commercial, we have the experience and local knowledge to solve all your pest problems. Further information about the products we use are available to download in the files below. Please note that you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader or similar program to read the files.
Quick Termite Advice.
- What should I do if I think I have found Termites?
- Can I do anything to prevent a Termite infestation?
- How can Termites damage my property?
- What can I do if I have Termites?
- How do I recognise a Termite?
- Do Termites fly?
- Do Termites cause damage?
- How do I recognise Termite activity?
- When are Termites most common?
- Can weather conditions affect the size of a Termite infestation?
Why people prefer M&M Pest and Termite Control
We take Pest control & Termite control seriously and take great pride in delivering a superior service. We only employ the best of the best; our technicians have at least 16 years experience in the industry.
We promise you:
- 100% satisfaction or double your money back
- On time service
- We leave your home exactly the way we found it
- People, pet and planet friendly
Important facts to consider before making your decision
- 55% of the pest control industry are uninsured (Statistics from Pacific International Insurance)
- Some companies take shortcuts by not treating to the manufacturers’ specifications
- Some quote for a fixed amount but then charge for extras
- Few companies back up their claims with a money back guarantee
- We don’t use sub-contractors ( who don’t care about your home )
When you engage M & M Pest and Termite Control you can rest easy knowing that we are insured, we don’t take shortcuts, we adhere to Australian Standards, our quotes don’t change and we stand behind our claims with a money back guarantee.