Termite Inspection Cost
Your Termites will be eradicated… Guaranteed… or your money back!!
A full termite inspection is recommended in every home in Sydney because 1 in 3 homes are attacked by termites in their life-time. It follows that people would ask about the termite inspection cost.
Before we give you a rough idea however, you should know a little about what we do in the termite inspection. Using a ‘Termite Audit Sheet’ of more than 179 points, your technician will inspect your house and entire yard.
No stone is left unturned including internal / external inspection of all walls, roof cavity, sub-floor, external walls, eves, fences, gardens, retaining walls, cubby house, trees & more.
If termites are discovered, they are identified (species) so the best treatment can be devised. There are currently more than 300 species of termites in Australia and they respond differently to treatment.
The cost of a termite inspection depends on a number of factors including the style of construction and size of the house. However, we find it typically falls within the $240 – $350 range; cheap at triple the price when you weight it against the cost of fighting a full-blown “white ant / termite” infestation / damage. We’re talking tens of thousands of dollars.
Why people prefer M&M Pest and Termite Control
We take Pest control & Termite control seriously and take great pride in delivering a superior service. We only employ the best of the best; our technicians have at least 16 years experience in the industry.
We promise you:
- 100% satisfaction or double your money back
- On time service
- We leave your home exactly the way we found it
- People, pet and planet friendly
Important facts to consider before making your decision
- 55% of the pest control industry are uninsured (Statistics from Pacific International Insurance)
- Some companies take shortcuts by not treating to the manufacturers’ specifications
- Some quote for a fixed amount but then charge for extras
- Few companies back up their claims with a money back guarantee
- We don’t use sub-contractors ( who don’t care about your home )
When you engage M & M Pest and Termite Control you can rest easy knowing that we are insured, we don’t take shortcuts, we adhere to Australian Standards, our quotes don’t change and we stand behind our claims with a money back guarantee.