Your Termites will be eradicated... Guaranteed... or your money back!!
Termite Prevention – Ventilation
Dampness and mildew are common signs of poor ventilation in homes and buildings. Not only can dampness have a damaging effect on the structure of a building, but it provides a perfect breeding ground for Termites and other pests.
Good ventilation is effective in the prevention, cure or reduction of:
- the risk of Termite attack as they are most active in moist environments
- pest infestations such as spiders and other nasties
- timber decay and musty smells
- fungi, mould, rotting boards, bowing timber & lifting flooring
How we can help with your ventilation problems
We install sub floor ventilation to help maintain the moisture content of flooring and underfloor timbers at a level that will avoid the development of fungal decay and distortion.
Sub floor ventilation provides a constant exchange of fresh air to the sub floor area. As fresh, dry air moves into the sub floor, it absorbs moisture vapour emanating from the sub-soil and then moves it out from under the building.
Fix your ventilation problems now!
Reduce the risk of Pest & Termite attack – and enjoy a healthier living environment free from mould and dampness!
Contact us now for a quick, effective and environmentally–friendly solution to your ventilation problems.Click here for your local M&M Ventilation Expert
Quick Termite Advise.
- What should I do if I think I have found Termites?
- Can I do anything to prevent a Termite infestation?
- How can Termites damage my property?
- What can I do if I have Termites?
- How do I recognise a Termite?
- Do Termites fly?
- Do Termites cause damage?
- How do I recognise Termite activity?
- When are Termites most common?
- Can weather conditions affect the size of a Termite infestation?
When you engage M & M Pest and Termite Control you can rest easy knowing that we are insured, we don’t take shortcuts, we adhere to Australian Standards, our quotes don’t change and we stand behind our claims with a money back guarantee.