Rat Control & Spider Control
Spiders & Rats Gone For Good
- Mrs Smith of Connell’s Point had problem with spider control & rat control (and she HATES spiders & rats!)
- She used a number of other pest control companies in the past (at previous homes)
- Since first trying M&M Termite & Pest Control 18 years ago she hasn’t used anyone else
- She loves the yearly reminder call
- She thinks the technicians are polite, friendly and happy
- She appreciates getting a confirmation call the day before with 2 hour time-frame
- She is impressed that the M&M Termite & Pest Control technicians have always turned up within the time-frame
- And she can’t recommend M&M Termite & Pest Control highly enough
Connell’s Point (Sydney) resident Mrs Smith has used a number of pest control companies over the years. But since trying M&M Termite & Pest Control she hasn’t gone anywhere else. She has been a customer of M&M Termite & Pest Control for 18 years.
Original Rat Control & Spider Control Challenges:
Mrs Smith absolutely hates spiders. Prior to having professional pest treatments by M&M Termite & Pest Control she was continually vacuuming the ceilings to keep them at bay. Now she doesn’t have to do anything.
She also had a problem with rats in the ceiling. They would scratch and run around at night. She said it sounded like they were having a party. Her husband put some supermarket rat pellets in the roof but then had to remove a smelly, dead rat. She said it was disgusting.
Spiders and rats were a constant problem before using M&M Termite & Pest Control.
Even though the area has a lot of rats, Mrs Smith has not had any problems since M&M Termite & Pest Control installed special baits in the ceiling.
From time to time she may hear a scurry of feet, but after just 1 night it disappears. And because the M&M Termite & Pest Control baits cause the rats to search for water and die away from the home, Mrs Smith’s husband has not had to remove any more dead rats.
Mrs Smith says she appreciates M&M’s yearly reminder calls. “No other company has done that”, she said. It’s like putting your pest control on auto-pilot.
Some years when life is too busy, Mrs Smith asks M&M Termite & Pest Control to postpone treatment and phone back in a month. True to their word they always phone back and make a time for the pest treatment.
Results & Benefits Achieved:
Mrs Smith says by getting M&M Termite & Pest Control to treat her home regularly, she never has any pest problems.
“The technicians are always polite, friendly and happy”, she said. They call the day before and give a two hour time frame, and they always come within that time period. “They are really reliable and responsible”, she said. And Mrs Smith’s daughter particularly likes the M&M chocolates they leave behind.
Mrs Smith says she can’t recommend M&M Termite & Pest Control more highly.