Bee Removal and Control
For bee removal and bee control services in Sydney and suburbs, call the experts at M&M on 13 10 34. Our fully trained and licenced technicians have over 35 years experience in bee control services all across Sydney suburbs.
The European Honey Bee is Sydney’s most common bee, but there are many other bees species, all capable of delivering some pretty painful stings. In fact, even though bees are crucial to our survival, they are also responsible for more stings than any other insect.
Bees, and in fact wasps, can live in almost any type of backyard, but particularly where there are flowering trees.
Also, please keep in mind that DIY bee nest removal is dangerous, so you should never attempt it yourself because you may put yourself in danger. Instead, call the experts today at M&M.
Individually Tailored Bee Pest Control Solutions:
Pest control in Sydney isn’t as simple as it seems and people usually think it would be. It requires lots of knowledge and understanding about bees (and other pests), where they live and hide, and bees removal procedures, as well as pest control products (pesticides).
With over 35 years of pest control experience Sydney and surrounding suburbs, M&M Pest Control offers individually tailored, people, pet and environmentally friendly pest control solutions for both residential and commercial properties with an industry leading money-back guarantee. We also offer customised and individually tailored bee removal and control solutions.
- are found throughout Sydney suburbs, especially the Honey Bee
- cause painful stings by injecting venom through a dart-like needle in their tails
- can cause severe allergic reactions in humans from the venom in their stings
- can be differentiated from a wasp by the black stripes on their body and their black legs
Our solution to your bee problems
We identify, target and remove or exterminate bee infestations around your home or commercial property. We use safe and environmentally friendly products which are only available to licensed technicians, and we apply them directly to bee nests.
We arrive on time and leave your home exactly the way we found it.
Why people prefer M&M Termite and Pest Control for bee removal & control
We take bee control very seriously and take great pride in delivering a superior service. We only employ the best of the best; our technicians have at least 16 years experience in the industry.
Our promise to you:
- 100% satisfaction or double your money back
- On time service
- We leave your home exactly the way we found it
- People, pet and planet friendly
Important facts before deciding who to use for bee control
- 55% of the pest control industry are uninsured (Statistics from Pacific International Insurance)
- Some companies take shortcuts by not treating to the manufacturers’ specifications
- Some quote for a fixed amount but then charge for extras
- Few companies back up their claims with a money back guarantee
- We don’t use sub-contractors (who don’t care about your home)
When you engage M&M Termite and Pest Control you can rest easy knowing that we are insured, we don’t take shortcuts, we adhere to Australian Standards, our quotes don’t change and we stand behind our claims with a money back guarantee.
Contact us now on 13 10 34 for a quick, effective and environmentally-friendly solution to your all of your bee problems.