Your Termites will be eradicated... Guaranteed... or your money back!!
Termite Protection Tips
The following 12 housekeeping and gardening tips are designed to help you reduce the risk of termite damage to your most valuable asset, your home:
- Plumbing leaks, drainage problems and roof leaks should all be dealt with promptly, as damp conditions attract termites.
- Garden beds and plants should not contact outside walls of home. Substitute with hard paving.
- Do not allow soil from the garden beds to block drainage or ventilation openings in walls.
- Nothing should be stored against outside walls. This practice may allow termites to gain easy access to the wall cavity without early detection.
- Proposed extensions or alterations to the building must not result in the removal of existing termite barriers or access for inspections.
- Spaces under the floor / sub floor must be kept well ventilated. Make certain that the airflow through vents is not obstructed.
- Watch for termite infestation in piles of firewood or stacks of stored timber. These must be kept well away from the house, raised above the ground and covered to keep dry.
- Consider using termite resistant timber for work on your home.
- Remove dead trees and stumps as soon as possible.
- Metal stirrups should be used for setting pergola, gate and verandah posts in the ground.
- Where possible, the use of untreated timber sleepers for retaining walls and garden beds should be avoided.
- Timber decking around verandahs and swimming pools should be cleaned and inspected regularly.
Quick Termite Advice.
- What should I do if I think I have found Termites?
- Can I do anything to prevent a Termite infestation?
- How can Termites damage my property?
- What can I do if I have Termites?
- How do I recognise a Termite?
- Do Termites fly?
- Do Termites cause damage?
- How do I recognise Termite activity?
- When are Termites most common?
- Can weather conditions affect the size of a Termite infestation?
Why people prefer M&M Pest and Termite Control
We take Pest control & Termite control seriously and take great pride in delivering a superior service. We only employ the best of the best; our technicians have at least 16 years experience in the industry.
We promise you:
- 100% satisfaction or double your money back
- On time service
- We leave your home exactly the way we found it
- People, pet and planet friendly
Important facts to consider before making your decision
- 55% of the pest control industry are uninsured (Statistics from Pacific International Insurance)
- Some companies take shortcuts by not treating to the manufacturers’ specifications
- Some quote for a fixed amount but then charge for extras
- Few companies back up their claims with a money back guarantee
- We don’t use sub-contractors ( who don’t care about your home )
When you engage M & M Pest and Termite Control you can rest easy knowing that we are insured, we don’t take shortcuts, we adhere to Australian Standards, our quotes don’t change and we stand behind our claims with a money back guarantee.