Rodents In Sydney – No Home Is Safe!
Sydney, rodents are on the increase. But really, no area of Sydney is truly safe from these disease-spreading vermin.
Rats and mice are attracted to urban and suburban environments primarily because of ready access to food and warm, dry shelter. Restaurants and residential homes are particularly at risk because of the abundance of food, and rodents have no problem setting up their nests in the recesses of your property.
Aside from the general nuisance of rodents raiding your pantry, cupboards, and garbage bins every night, these furry little critters are a serious health risk to your family or customers.
Rats can carry up to 70 diseases and bacteria at any one time, not to mention being host to fleas and other parasites. Just imagine those little nasties crawling all over your food, leaving pools of urine and piles of faeces everywhere… yuck!
2 Steps to A Rodent-Free Property
At M&M Termite and Pest Control we have been dealing with rodents in Sydney for over 31 years. In that time we have developed a 3-step method for eradicating them first time, every time.
You can use this very same method to keep your home or business safe from the growing plague of rodents infesting Sydney properties.
1. Inspection – The most important step before implementing any rodent control program is to know where the little buggers have set up their nests. Rats and mice reproduce extremely quickly, and once they have settled in, it becomes increasingly more difficult and time consuming to get them out. Look for signs like faecal pellets, tracks, gnawing damage, grease marks, urine stains, dead rodents, rodent sounds and odours.
2. Exclusion – The best way to stop an infestation is to prevent it from happening in the first place. So once you have eradicated a rodent problem, you then need to go to work plugging all the access points to your property. You can use things like wire mesh or steel wool to fill up any holes in combination with some form of caulking to make your property impenetrable.
Follow these 2 steps and you’ll have a rodent-free property before you know it.
OR…. let us do the dirty work for you, guaranteed
Of course, if you would like to make better use of your time and save yourself the hassle, stress and mess of having to do a rather unpleasant job, simply call us.
With over three decades in the business, we know what we’re doing. In fact, we’ve helped over 302,000 Sydney property owners protect their greatest investment from rodents and other pests.
What’s more, our rodent eradication services are backed by the only 200% guarantee in the industry. Which means when you engage us your rodent problem disappears for good, the first time. And if it doesn’t, not only will we give you every cent of your money back, we’ll even pay for a competitor to redo the job to make sure your property is protected. So you don’t risk a thing.
Don’t put up with rodents a moment longer. Call us on today on 13 10 34 for a free quote.
Why people prefer M&M Termite and Pest Control
We take Rats & Mice control seriously and take great pride in delivering a superior service. We only employ the best of the best; our technicians have at least 16 years experience in the industry.
We promise you:
- 100% satisfaction or double your money back
- On time service
- We leave your home exactly the way we found it
- People, pet and planet friendly
Important facts to consider before making your decision
- 55% of the pest control industry are uninsured (Statistics from Pacific International Insurance)
- Some companies take shortcuts by not treating to the manufacturers’ specifications
- Some quote for a fixed amount but then charge for extras
- Few companies back up their claims with a money back guarantee
- We don’t use sub-contractors (who don’t care about your home)
When you engage M&M Termite and Pest Control you can rest easy knowing that we are insured, we don’t take short cuts, we adhere to Australian Standards, our quotes don’t change and we stand behind our claims with a money back guarantee.
Contact us now for a quick, effective and environmentally–friendly solution to your Rats and Mice problems.