Get rid of Clothes Moths
Clothes Moths around your home:
- prefer to feed in protected areas such as under collars, inside hems, under furniture, inside storage containers and at the edges of woolen carpets
- prefer dirty fabric and are attracted to carpeting and clothing containing human sweat or food stains due to the moisture content
- are very small and hide in dark places. They are rarely seen but the damage they cause clearly indicates a clothes moth infestation
Individually Tailored Moth Pest Control Solutions:
Pest control in Sydney isn’t as simple as it seems and people usually think it would be. It requires lots of knowledge and understanding about cloth moths, where cloth moths live and hide, and cloth moths control products (pesticides). Having over 30 years of pest control experience Sydney and surrounding suburbs, we offer individually tailored, people, pet and environmentally friendly pest control solutions for both residential and commercial property with money back guarantee. As two people cannot be the same, likewise our two pest control solutions are also different from one another, customized and individually tailored. We deal quickly and effectively with the following household and commercial pests.
Our solution to your Clothes Moth problems
We identify, target and exterminate the clothes moth infestations around your home. We use safe and environmentally friendly products which are only available to licensed technicians.
We arrive on time and leave your home exactly the way we found it.
There is no need for you to leave your house and there will be minimum disruption to you and your family.
Why people prefer M&M Pest and Termite Control
We take Cloth Moths control seriously and take great pride in delivering a superior service. We only employ the best of the best; our technicians have at least 16 years experience in the industry.
We promise you:
- 100% satisfaction or double your money back
- On time service
- We leave your home exactly the way we found it
Important facts to consider before making your decision
- 55% of the pest control industry are uninsured (Statistics from Rapid Solutions Insurance)
- Some companies take shortcuts by not treating to the manufacturers’ specifications
- Some quote for a fixed amount but then charge for extras
- Few companies back up their claims with a money back guarantee
When you engage M&M Pest and Termite Control you can rest easy knowing that we are insured, we don’t take shortcuts, we adhere to Australian Standards, our quotes don’t change and we stand behind our claims with a money back guarantee.
Contact us now for a quick, effective and environmentally–friendly solution to your Cloth Moth problems.