Pest Control Caringbah
Pest control & Termite control — Caringbah residents, are you safe?
Caringbah is a beautiful place to live and just a stones throw from our beautiful southern beaches. But we humans aren’t the only ones to enjoy security and peace of the shire. Wherever there are people, you’ll find household pests & termites aren’t far behind. Caringbah families have been calling on M&M Termite & Pest Control for almost three decades.
Caringbah residents, M&M Termite & Pest Control has the experience you need to safely eradicate unwanted pests from your home. The products we use are only available to professionals and are approved according to Australian Standards. They are safe for use around children, pregnant women and pets. Living in Caringbah, close to such pristine national parks, you will be pleased to know our products are also environmentally friendly.
M&M Termite & Pest Control
Our technicians have an average of 15 years’ experience and undertake services across the board when it comes to pests & termites.
- General pest control to keep pests at bay (usually performed on an annual basis)
- Termite inspections for any building in Caringbah that you would like to make your home.
Since M&M Termite & Pest Control Caringbah was established in 1984, we have protected over 302,000 Sydney homes from cockroaches, ants, spiders and other nasties. We’re dedicated to giving you the best service possible — all with a friendly smile. For help with:
Why M&M Termite & Pest Control Caringbah is a Cut Above the Rest
Too many pest control Caringbah companies fly by the seat of their pants, offering their clients a slap-dash service which is a temporary fix at best - and at worst, can cause even more damage.
Here's what makes us different:
- More than 31 years' experience servicing 1000’s of Caringbah homes
- The Best 200% guarantee in the business
- Safe for pregnant women, children, pets and plants
- Trained technicians with over 197 years of combined experience
- Your home will be left cleaner than when we arrived
- WE GET RESULTS!
Important facts to consider before making your decision
- 55% of the pest control industry are uninsured (Statistics from Pacific International Insurance)
- Some companies take shortcuts by not treating to the manufacturers' specifications
- Some quote for a fixed amount but then charge for extras
- Few companies back up their claims with a money back guarantee
- We don't use sub-contractors ( who don't care about your Caringbah home )