Your Termites will be eradicated... Guaranteed... or your money back!!
Termite Prevention – Ventilation
Dampness and mildew are common signs of poor ventilation in homes and buildings. Not only can dampness have a damaging effect on the structure of a building, but it provides a perfect breeding ground for Termites and other pests.
Good ventilation is effective in the prevention, cure or reduction of:
- the risk of Termite attack as they are most active in moist environments
- pest infestations such as spiders and other nasties
- timber decay and musty smells
- fungi, mould, rotting boards, bowing timber & lifting flooring
How we can help with your ventilation problems
We install sub floor ventilation to help maintain the moisture content of flooring and underfloor timbers at a level that will avoid the development of fungal decay and distortion.
Sub floor ventilation provides a constant exchange of fresh air to the sub floor area. As fresh, dry air moves into the sub floor, it absorbs moisture vapour emanating from the sub-soil and then moves it out from under the building.
Fix your ventilation problems now!
Reduce the risk of Pest & Termite attack – and enjoy a healthier living environment free from mould and dampness!
Contact us now for a quick, effective and environmentally–friendly solution to your ventilation problems.Click here for your local M&M Ventilation Expert
Quick Termite Advise.
- What should I do if I think I have found Termites?
- Can I do anything to prevent a Termite infestation?
- How can Termites damage my property?
- What can I do if I have Termites?
- How do I recognise a Termite?
- Do Termites fly?
- Do Termites cause damage?
- How do I recognise Termite activity?
- When are Termites most common?
- Can weather conditions affect the size of a Termite infestation?